Flutter is a popular open-source mobile application framework that lets programmers create natively compiled applications for desktop, web, and mobile platforms. Below are some benefits of flutter to app development:
1. Hot reload and quick development: Flutter helps to build fast with its hot reload. This feature lets developers see real time changes when the make alterations in their code.
2. Rich widget library: Flutter has an array of pre-built libraries that makes it easy for them to create custom UI components faster and smoother.
3. Cross-platform development. A single codebase is required to create app for iOS, Android, desktop, and web. This reduces cost and product development time.
4. Easy to learn: Flutter is easy to learn, particularly for development with experience in object-oriented programming languages like Swift, C++ and Java.
5. Great user experience. Flutter allows developers to build expressive and beautiful User Interfaces for better experience.