Information technology partnership means we share goals and responsibilities. It’s a collaborative effort with joint planning, innovation, and trust. Transparency and consistency are key from both sides, ensuring a successful collaboration.
How Businesses Benefit From Long-Term Technology Partnerships?
Solving problems not solvable otherwise. Technology partnerships are most effective for:
- Open-ended tasks or projects with a lot of uncertainty—unclear requirements, timing, costs, etc.
- Enterprise-wide initiatives like digital transformation, business process automation requiring a deep understanding of internal processes, multiple integrations, multiple parties involved, cooperation with existing in-house IT teams and other IT vendors.
Ability to prevent or mitigate problems proactively.
Better solutions. Faster and smarter innovation. Understanding the full picture of businesses and enterprise IT lets a tech partner craft lasting solutions. Choosing effective technologies becomes easy for better and efficient outcomes.
IT costs reduction. Long-term partnerships bring efficiency and cost-saving through scale and scope. At Intelivita, we spot and fix issues early, saving you time and resources.
Higher and faster value. By understanding your business goals, challenges, and processes, our tech partner offers insights and best practices. Besides, the technology partner we can connect you with skilled tech companies, enhancing your capabilities.
Why Intelivita for IT Partnership?
- Interdisciplinary digital consulting teams that consist of consultants with a wide range of industry (manufacturing, retail, healthcare, logistics, professional services, telecommunications, etc.), functional, and technology expertise.
- Solid project management: full-scale PMO, effective collaboration models to reduce time-to-market and time-to-decision on all levels, robust quality management and solid security management practices, etc.
- Working in a collaborative model internally and throughout all levels of a client’s organization.
- Cutting-edge technologies, latest methodologies, and data-driven insights: AI/ML, big data, IoT, AR/VR, AVI, blockchain, image analysis, etc.; Industry 4.0, Supply Chain 4.0, digital health, smart cities.
- Being in a prime spot in the tech ecosystem: Intelivita has partnerships with key players like Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, Adobe, providing direct access to advice and more benefits.
- Intelivita is listed among Clutch’s Top App Developers .
What’s Particularly Important in Strategic IT Partnerships
- Focus on your business goals.
- Only sensible IT investments: consistently weighing costs, risks, and business outcomes, making sure your investment aligns with your goals.
- Quarterly improvements in cooperation:
- We regularly revisit our roadmap, comparing stated business needs to current ones. We assess the value our tech partner brings against the highest potential value, ensuring alignment with evolving business needs.
- Enhance your IT ecosystem by adding improvements for potential competitive advantages. Improve your technology to stay ahead in the competition.
- Anticipating and openly communicating potential stumbling blocks in cooperation.
- Maintaining a balance of dependency:
- All relevant information on the work done and processes established is synthesized and shared with you.
- The technology partner is ready to help transfer knowledge to a new vendor (upon your request).
- The technology partner is open to co-sourcing.
- Your organization retains full ownership of all the software code.
- Realistic performance estimates and fulfilling commitments.
How IT Partnership with Intelivita Works?
- High quality of information exchange.
- Short and direct communication paths.
- Joint problem solving and decision making.
- Integrated processes for risk assessment and management.
- Building and maintaining trust.
- Quick pace of development and innovation.
- Commitment to nurturing relationships and driving high ROI in the future.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration (3–10+ years).
Sample Collaboration Points for Software Development Partnerships
Negotiation and onboarding
- Initial Joint Success Roadmap.
- Clearly outline when we can revisit the contract, under what conditions issues escalate, who should escalate them, to what level, veto rights, and so on.
- Prevent knowledge leaks with NDA agreements and certified security management practices within our organization.
Joint assessment of the situation
- Study the business: current state, processes, and competition. Identify needs, find areas for improvement, and address problems—from symptoms to root causes.
- Evaluate the current IT setup, pinpoint modernization and integration chances for enhancement.
- Spot project limits—financial, time, political, and resource constraints, including corporate considerations.
- Evaluate business plans and goals for the next 2, 3, or 5 years for a long-term perspective.
- Grasp how the proposed solutions will impact every aspect of the business.
- Identify decision-makers in both IT and non-IT departments of the customer and the decision-making process.
- Assessing the value Intelivita can deliver.
- Revise Joint Success Criteria.
- Intelivita creates custom KPIs that both parties agree upon. These KPIs match the complexity and priority of the service and align with strategic goals, including:
- business goals like cost reduction and revenue increase.
- IT goals such as faster, high-quality software delivery.
Joint work on IT projects
- At Intelivita, we adapt the structure, resources, and activities of the collaborative group over time to match the current business goals and expected outcomes at every stage of the initiative.
- (optional) Intelivita kicks off new projects and Proof of Concepts (PoC) guided by a deep understanding of both technology and market dynamics.
Support & evolution
- Choose between knowledge transfer or continued collaboration for our next steps.
- Regular review of Joint Success Roadmap.
The longer you wait, the more crowded your market will be. Stay ahead of your competition with our custom software and IT solutions.
Discover the success stories shared by our satisfied clients. Learn how our expertise and dedication have helped them turn their visions into reality and achieve outstanding results.Contact Now
They offer a cost-effective service and I was happy with the experience.
They accurately translated existing app features to iOS and even made slight improvements. Users love the iOS version and post positive reviews of it on the App Store. Intelivita provided excellent service at a great price.
Tref GriffithsOwner, CluedUpp Games
They really listened to the brief and delivered above and beyond.
Intelivita created a beautiful, user-friendly app, showcasing their professionalism and quick understanding of our needs. Their friendly, prompt communication made them an integral part of our team.
Liam HolmesOwner, pH Nutrition
They put in a lot of effort to stay in touch and keep me updated.
The working iOS app launched in the App Store and has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Intelivita keeps the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, and timely updates.
Scott EtheringtonChief Technical Advisor, Eat2Earn
Our Latest Buzz
Sharing information-rich resources for businesses and technology enthusiasts with the latest industry advancements.
Sales Portal: What Is It, Examples, Features, & Advantages
Discover how sales portals drive business growth with examples, features, and benefits. Explore how they streamline processes and boost sales efficiency.
How to Make a Website With WordPress: 7 Simple Steps to Build Your Site
Learn the 7 essential steps to create a WordPress website from scratch, guiding you through domain registration, hosting setup, theme selection, and more.
How to Optimize Your WordPress Site for Speed & Faster Performance
Discover 9 expert tips for WordPress speed optimization, ensuring your site loads lightning-fast, improves user experience, and boosts SEO rankings.
Contact Us for Project Discussion
Ready to take the first step towards turning your software dreams into reality? Contact us today to schedule a project discussion. Our team of experts is eager to hear your ideas and provide tailored solutions to meet your unique needs.
Years of Experience
Client Satisfaction Rate