Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Email Address, First Name and Last Name, Phone Number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We Collect Device Information Using the Following Technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Google Analytics” is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Intelivita Social Media Accounts:
We’ve got featured!
Our work took us to places. Here’s where got all our little shots at fame and how we still yearn to do what we are best at – offering comprehensive technology solutions.
Intelivita facilitated a positive customer experience by adhering to the brief and delivering on the requirements. They made the project work within a very limited budget.
Intelivita took our idea and went above and beyond. Each new feature of our MVP has been positively received by users and stakeholders. Intelivita delivers high-quality app development work that meets and beats the requirements. Their responsiveness, proactiveness, and willingness to make suggestions stand out.
Intelivita delivered high-quality development that pleased the client, leading to the possibility of more work in the future. Their quick response times, regular communication, and timeliness contributed to a smooth collaboration.
Intelivita has the ability to understand what we need and effectively document it through wireframes. The final solution is fully-functioning, complete with all the required capabilities. The growing userbase appreciates the navigatable, intuitive final product.
Intelivita delivered a well-functioning app to satisfaction. The team worked fastidiously and directed the engagement effectively, guiding efforts to ensure the collaboration remained on schedule.
Sharing information-rich resources for businesses and technology enthusiasts with the latest industry advancements. Check out hot content to cool some of your curious nerves.
Metaverse seems to be taking over the digital world, this blog discusses metaverse benefits for businesses and use cases you should know before adopting it.
Want to know how to create metaverse? Hop into this blog, Learn how to build metaverse + the tech stacks required, and check out top companies building the metaverse.
How much does an e-commerce website development cost? and how much you should pay? We’ll help you clear out this question & some more in addition to it.
Get in Touch
Things we do next:
- Evaluate the details shared by you
- Get back to you within 24 Hours and ask relevant questions on your ideas
- Create NDA and provide a quote along with info of the best tech stack for your project.
- If the quote sounds good, we will write up a contract detailing how your project will be delivered